About Me

My photo
hi.. friends i'am student of kv crpf gandhinagar..and i would like to spread my view and thinking on computer..this blog is for not only those who wants to get knowledge.

Thursday 19 May 2011

Great Thought


1.  "Imagination" is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."untroubled by hunger or fear, undivided by senseless distinctions of race, color or theory." 



2.  "As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two... "
Sir Norman Wisdom

3.  "One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money."
Edgar Watson Howe

4. "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! "
Doug Larson

5."A harmful truth is always better then...a useful lie! "
Eric Bolton

6.  "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."
Erno Philips

7.  "I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'."
Robert Paul

8. "We spend the first twelve months of our children's liv! es teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up."
Phyllis Diller

9.  "Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
Victor Borge

10.  "Start every day with a smile and get it over with."
W.C. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment